Hypothermia Hypothermia

This is super tight. Reminds me of Hundredth if Hundredth was more technical.

Typewriter - Dreams From Typewriter - Dreams From

This is tight as fuck. Would jam.

Bury Your Face - Greco Bury Your Face - Greco

This isn't hardcore either, man. It's bad deathcore at best.

BuryYourFace responds:

Post-Hardcore? I do agree with your comment, if there was a genre I could put it into I would... But, I can't put it in Misc. It wouldn't do it justice. Not for my dead friend... Never.

EOD - I'm sorry Juliet EOD - I'm sorry Juliet

This would be all kinds of sick if it wasn't guitarpro.

havikbstone responds:

Yeah, we feel the same way, but when you don't have money to record or even buy a pod/axeFX and good recording software you make due with what you got. But thanks for checking us out, and if you stick around we hope to have real recordings eventually.

Now you see me, now you don't Now you see me, now you don't

Damn dude, sorry I'm trolling on your tracks today

But you're now one of my favorite NG artists....All of your music is extremely well though out, written, and played....Really loving all of the mathcore-ish//techy sections in this track....Really feeling a Protest the Hero/IWABO/Born of Osiris mix in this track....I really hear a lot of PTH in this song, especially with all the time/tempo changes, and especially in the clean breaks......easy 5/5 10/10 :)

Wow, thanks a lot! :D
Well I've never realy listened to PTH, just saw em live during the first Never Say Die tour, in Paris, and I must say I was totaly blown away (especially by the bassist, fuckin beast). Still you're right about IWABO and BOO, love these bands ^^

You Look Like Shit You Look Like Shit

Haha, dig this one too man

Vocals could use some work as has been said, but they're pretty good still....The clean break @ 0:33 is really Protest The Hero-esque imo....I dig this one man, Drums sound great for AD....solid 5/5 and 9/10 :)

TheRealSam responds:

Ahahah, well this is an improved version x) the previous one was WAY shittier, seriously. Yeah vocals could be better, still I couldn't record them again now, as I don't even do growls and stuff anymore ahah.
Drums aren't AD in this one, but SD2.0 ^^ thanks for the review ^^

Volatile Consumption Volatile Consumption

Sick riff

Sounds great dude, i don't know why this only has a 3.5 rating....Reminds me a lot of Vildhjarta (especially the tone)...I'm digging it man, any chance of getting a full song out of this? :)

As Human God, I Own As Human God, I Own

Awesome, man...

digging this track a lot dude, loving the atmospheric/djenty feel it has. Keep it up, this is great work :)

What gear were you running for this?

Drums sound like Superior, do I hear an axe fx there?

Gear was Toneport UX1 and Superior Drummer for the drums^^
Now I've got an AxeFx, didn't use it to record this track though (bought it later ahah).
Thanks a lot! If you like athmospheric/djenty stuff be sure to check back often, there's more to come soon!

Nemesis.. Nemesis..

wonderful my good sir

so.....axe fx and superior drummer? That's what it sounds like to me :p......anyways, digging the song, especially because I'm a whore for atmospheres

Asasasis Intro [dk84] Asasasis Intro [dk84]

Digging your drum mix

What vst do you use? doesn't sound like EzDrummer

deathkllr84 responds:

addictive drums mixed with samples. Steven slate are the way to go though